Insurance Council of Australia, Workplace, Sydney
AREA / APPROX 800m2
COMPLETION / DECEMBER 2008
Quattro was commissioned by the Insurance Council of Australia to design an interior fitout for their new workplace facilities in the Sydney CBD.
Quattro addressed this refurbishment by creating light and open spaces with flexible and connected workspaces to express the professional, conservative and inclusive nature of the company.
The fitout included:
· New board rooms, meeting rooms, training facilities, breakout spaces and collaborative team environments
· New staff utilities inclusive of cafe, kitchenette and bathrooms
· Configuration of staff workstations from open plan workspaces to individual office spaces
· Office joinery inclusive of workstations, utility and workstation storage units
· New reception areas inclusive of reception desk joinery and waiting area layouts
· Lift and entry security consideration
· IT storage units